CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Birthday Boy


Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday Dear Brayden, Happy Birthday to You.
This was Braydens Birthday cake. Sami picked it out. We decided that since hes a Halloween baby he should have a Halloween cake.






Before we went out trick or treating we had some friends over for dinner. She brought over some cupcakes so she had to give him one so he could have some cake on his Birthday. This was after we went trick or treating. (Way to disappear when it was time to clean him up Christine jk LOL)























After the cupcake clean-up Brayden opened his presents.















Brayden is finally eating his Birthday cake (A few days later). It was a busy weekend what can I say.



















2 comments:

Nettie said...

How fun. I can hardly believe it's been a year! He's adorable, even covered in cake!

Christine said...

Of course - I couldn't allow him to go "his" day without a cake of some kind. And of course - I would take off when it was time to clean up. How long do you think I've been at this? :) He was just too cute to resist.