CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Soccer

Shayla,Jordan and Sami have been playing soccer. They are loving it. The last 2 games Sami has scored 2 goals each game. I waited for a while down by Sami's goal to get a picture of her getting a goal. Of course she made her goal as I was on my way down to get pictures of Shayla and Jordan. Last week Shayla's team played Jordan's. Jordan's team won by 1 goal. When the kids are having water breaks Brayden loves to run out on the field.





















































2 comments:

Nettie said...

Hey, look at this! An activity that has nothing to do with scouts! These are darling picture's. IS this right here in our neighborhood? What program is it? I want to get my boys in some more sports activities.

Robinson Family said...

Yup I do some other things besides scouts:) This is at the park across from Indigo Sky Pool. It is the soccer program thru the Hoa. They will have a sping program starting up around Feb or March.